District Nurse Services
How do I make an appointment?
The district nurse clinic appointments are pre-bookable by calling our Maldon branch on 01621 852910. The appointments are currently only available on Wednesday afternoons from 2pm- 5pm.
What clinics are available?
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Weight clinic for cats and small dogs
- Post-operative check ups
- Bandage changes
- Administering medication
- Ear and eye drops administration
- Repeat injections
- Physical rehabilitation (Under Physiotherapist instructions)
- Blood Glucose checks
- Claw clips and Palliative care
What are the charges?
A nurse consult visit fee is £30 plus the treatment, medication or materials used during the visit.